1. McCol l A, Smith H,White P,et al .General practitioner’s perceptions of the route to evidence based medicine: a questionnaire survey. BMJ, 1998, 316(7128): 361-365.
2. Guyatt G, Meade M,Jaeschke R,et al. Practitioners of evidence based care: not all clinicians need to appraise evidence from scratch but all need some skills. BMJ, 2000, 320(7240): 954-955.
3. Glasziou P, Vandenbroucke JP, Chalmers I. assessing the qual ity of research. BMJ, 2004, 328(7430): 39-41.
4. Campbell DT, Stanley JC. Experimental and quasi-experimental designs for Research.Chicago, IL: Rand McNally College, 1963.
5. Chalmers I, Hedges L, Cooper H. A brief history of research synthesis. Evaluation & the health professions, 2002, 25(1): 12-37.
6. Canadian Task Force on the Periodic Health Examination: The periodic health examination. CMAJ, 1979, 121(19): 1193-1254.
7. Schünemann HJ, Best D, Vist G, et al. Letters, numbers, symbols and words: how to communicate grades of evidence and recommendations. CMAJ, 2003, 169(7): 677-680.
8. Atkins D, Best D, Briss PA, et al. Grading quality of evidence and strength of recommendations. BMJ, 2004, 328(7454): 1490-1494.
9. Goldbloom R. Weighing the evidence: the Canadian experience. Am J Clin Nutr, 1997, 65(2 suppl): 584S-586S.
10. Atkins D, Eccles M, Flottorp S. Systems for grading the quality of evidence and the strength of recommendations I: Critical appraisal of existing approaches. BMC Health Serv Res, 2004, 4(1): 38.
11. Sackett DL. Rules of evidence and cl inical recommendations on the use of antithrombotic agents. Chest, 1986, 89(2 Suppl): 2S-3S.
12. Sackett DL. Rules of evidence and cl inical recommendations on the use of antithrombotic agents. Archives Int Med, 1986, 146(3): 464-465.
13. Guyatt GH,Sackett DL,Sinclair JC,et al .Users’ guides to the medical literature.IX. A method for grading health care recommendations. Evidence-Based Medicine Working Group. JAMA, 1995, 274(22): 1800-1804.
14. Sackett DL. Rules of evidence and cl inical recommendations on the use of antithrombotic agents. Chest, 1989, 95(2): 2S-4S.
15. Cook DJ, Guyatt GH, Laupacis A,et al. Rules of evidence and cl inical recommendations on the use of antithrombotic agents. Chest, 1992, 102(4): 305S-311S.
16. Cook DJ, Guyatt GH, Laupacis A, et al. Clinical recommendations using levels of evidence for antithrombotic agents. Chest, 1995, 108(4): 227S-230S.
17. Guyatt GH, Cook DJ, Sackett DL, et al. Grades of recommendation for antithrombotic agents. Chest, 1998, 114(5 Suppl): 441S-444S.
18. Guyatt G, Schünemann H, Cook D,et al . Grades of Recommendation for Antithrombotic Agents. Chest, 2001, 119(1): 3S-7S.
19. Guyatt G, Gutterman D, Baumann MH, et al. Grading strength of recommendations and quality of evidence in clinical guidel ines: report from an american college of chest physicians task force. Chest, 2006, 129(1): 174-181.
21. 陈洁. 医学技术评估. 上海: 上海医科大学出版社. 1996.
22. Cochrane A. Effectiveness and Efficiency: Random Reflections on Health Services. London: Nuffield Provincial Hospitals Trust, 1972.
24. Cinical Practice Guideline No.1: acute pain management: operative or medical procedures and trauma. Rockville (MD): US Department of Health and Human Services. Agency for Health Care Pol icy and Research; 1993. AHCPR Publication No. 92-0023.
25. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/bv.fcgi?rid=hstat6.table.928626 Eccles M, Clapp Z, Grimshaw J, et al. Russell I: North of England evidence based guidelines development project: methods of guidel ine development. BMJ, 1996, 312(7033): 760-762.
26. Harbour R, Miller J. A new system for grading recommendations in evidence based guidelines. BMJ, 2001, 323(7308): 334-336.
27. Van Tulder W, Koes W, Bouter M. Conservative treatment of acute and chronic nonspecific low back pain. A systematic review of randomized controlled trials of the most common interventions. Spine, 1997, 22(18): 2128-2156.
28. Working Party for Guidelines for the Management of Heavy Menstrual Bleeding.An evidence-based guideline for the management of heavy menstrual bleeding. N Z Med J,1999, 112(1088): 174-177.
29. National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). How to Use the Evidence: Assessment and Appl ication of Scientific Evidence. Canberra, Austral ia: NHMRC; 2000.