1. Pauwels RA,Buist AS,Ma P,et al;GOLD Scientific Committee. Global strategy for the diagnosis,management,and prevention of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease:National Heart,Lung,and Blood Institute and World Health Organization Global Initiative for Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease (GOLD):executive summary.Respir Care,2001,46:798-825.
2. Fang X,Wang X,Bai C. COPD in China:the burden and importance of proper management. Chest,2011,139:920-929.
14. Mallia P,Footitt J,Sotero R,et al. Rhinovirus infection induces degradation of antimicrobial peptides and secondary bacterial infection in chronicobstructive pulmonary disease.Am J Respir Crit Care Med,2012,186:1117-1124.
15. Rosell A,Monsó E,Soler N,et al .Microbiologic determinants of exacerbation in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Arch Intern Med,2005,165:891-897.
16. Sethi S,Murphy TF. Infection in the pathogenesis and course of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.N Engl J Med,2008,359:2355-2365.
17. Sethi S,Evans N,Grant BJ,et al. New strains of bacteria and exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.N Engl J Med,2002,347:465-471.
18. Chen JI,Slater LN,Kurdgelashvili G,et al. Outcomes of health care-associated pneumonia empirically treated with guideline-concordantregimens versus community-acquired pneumonia guideline-concordant regimens for patientsadmitted to acute care wards from home.Ann Pharmacother,2013,47:9-19.
19. Martinez FJ,Han MK,Flaherty K,et al. Role of infection and antimicrobial therapy in acute exacerbations of chronic obstructivepulmonary disease.Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther,2006,4:101-124.
20. Li XJ,Li Q,Si LY,et al. Bacteriological differences between COPD exacerbation and community-acquired pneumonia.Respir Care,2011,56:1818-1824.